Utility poles

Saw these in the store recently. Wasn't sure about them but I found this

They look pretty good to me. Sharing for anyone who isn't familiar with them. Now I just need a road...:)

Those look pretty good! Would get pricey in a hurry if you needed a bunch.

Could probably build your own for much cheaper with some EZ line and build your own poles. Plus, the EZ line can be used for many other things like tying down loads etc....

Those look pretty good! Would get pricey in a hurry if you needed a bunch.

Could probably build your own for much cheaper with some EZ line and build your own poles. Plus, the EZ line can be used for many other things like tying down loads etc....
I completely agree! It is a good option I think, at least for some people (maybe me) :)

@PMW

Forgive me but what scale do you model? Not that it really matters but I have only recently made up a number of Utility Poles/Power Poles out of Bamboo Sticks and 1/16th basswood strip. I haven't run the lines yet but am going to use that EZ Line Mike spoke of - I have both Black and Rust.

Basically, you could make a hell of a lot of Utility poles for what damn woodlands wants for theirs - pre "wired or not". I'[d certainly go the "make your own" route to save money and have them as you want them.

Back