Uploading photos....

Greg@mnrr

Section Hand
Maybe I missed it, but I can't upload photo and recieve "File Too Large". What's the best way to upload a photo?

Greg

Where do you have your photos at. I keep mine on the computer in different albums. If I want to post a photo, I click on the "insert image" icon. A box will open up and say "drop image". I will them go to the phoyo I want to post in an album and drag it into the box.

Chet:

Your suggestion and information helped. I had to resize my photos to have them fit.

Thanks.

Greg

I found that my phone camera photos that were too large to download previously now load without any problems. It was getting a bit frustrating. Like the new format. Does make thing a bit easier. Kudos to Bob.

I did sign up with Igmur in order to post photos at other forums. Works fine. For me, having photos on the computer, dragging them over to the image box is a lot easier.

I hope that they don't do a Photobucket and start charging.

Photo uploading should be much easier now. The forum software will automatically resize them if they're over 1600 x 1600 Pixels in the forum and 2400 x 2400 in the gallery.

However, there is still a 1 MB limit on the size, so you may have to reduce your file to get under that limit.

D39A7C82-C3DA-47F0-B536-5F2183127BA4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what we want to hear! Simple and easy to use. Ideally, you won't have to host them elsewhere if you don't want to.

Nice photo too, great job on the weathering.

Thanks Bob. That was an old air-brush weathering job, quick and dirty and incomplete but it works that I did about 10 years ago.

Back