updating my "old" N scale layout

So, You haven't been telling me the truth, Eh Jos?--We have ways of making you talk...........About what an artist you are!! Man that is just fanatastic. And I think I'll combine your technique with mine in the next scene and that should make for a good show?! Truly inspiring and Claudia and your other 'teachers' are doing a great job!!

Reall Jos, that is flippin' (great to the next power) cool!!

Johnny

Thanks Johnny:eek: :)
the next scene and that should make for a good show
Can't wait to see that Johnny.....( carry each other in this forum to a higher level/opening up new horizons!!

JOs

Last edited by a moderator:
couldn't resist...

More pictures...add some freightcars and priesermen to it and of course, finaly, trrrainnnss... But nothing is permanent I just sticked in to the "ground/foam

Jos

Thank you Ken
If that was possible...:) :) :) Together with Steve OHW yea, New Zealand here I come...:confused:
halas I lost my boat last year...do you remember:(
BUT we've got this forum! and the pictures we can sent to each other of the progress you will make in a cople of months( we hope!;) )
edit: I am shure you are making progress

Jos

Jos, are those latest three photos "historical" pix of your former layout --- or is that what you currently have? My favorite is that station building on the end, it looks like HO even though it is N scale...

Currently!

KenL: Actualy they( pictures) are made last week. Last month I ripped of everything from my old layout that had a green color.. So what you see is a "tryout" . I wanted to know if the trees/scenedeviders are at the right place. These buildings were stored in a small cardboard box...till last week;)
Now, everything is back in the box and I will stard this month with "PIMPING" my layout and, that is also very important...I gonna try to connect the wires under the layout:eek: :eek: :eek: ( turnouts etc.....) so there will be again life on the layout after 5 years!

Jos

Vegetation grows..

besides drawing I did also "put" some trees and shrubs on the small diorama..

Jos

Paul Yes sir, I always think the same when I "plant" them on my or other layouts....Wish it could be at easy as that: sparkle-KNIPS- sparkle voila another tree...

Jos

Back