Upcoming Shows!

wpgrailfan

WYSIWYG Photographer
Win-N-Trak will be participating in the following shows this month in Winnipeg, MB

1. Railway Days - Sept 11-12, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Union Station, 123 Main St, Winnipeg, MB This show will feature our Portable Layout, which has 2 tracks and staging areas in a classic over/under configuration
  2. Great Canadian Train Show - Sept 18-19, 10 a.m - 5 p.m, Concord College, 169 Riverton Avenue, Winnipeg, MB This show will feature our modular N-Trak and portable layouts.

Feel free to add those to our forum calendar. If you can't add an event, let me know and I'll try and figure out which settings I need to modify so that members can add events.

Canadian Show

MIRAMICHI, N.B. - Saturday September 18.
Model Train Show at the Chatham Lions Club, at the corner of Cunard & Wellington Streets Hours are 10AM -4PM

Admission: $3.00 Adults $2.00 Teenagers, 12 & under free with an adult.
A Canteen will be on site both FRIDAY & SATURDAY. Lots of parking will be available

TRURO, N. S.

Truro Model Railroaders Association's Annual Fall Model Train Show

Saturday, October 16, 2004 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM

at the N.S. Community College Truro Campus
(formerly the Teacher College on Arthur Street)

There will be:
Operating layouts in N scale Z scale, and HO , Sales and Display tables

Admission: Adults $4.00; Students $2.00; Children under 12 free if accompanied by an adult

Talk about not knowing where to go. The largest train show in Ohio is this wekend Oct. 2-3 from 10AM to 4PM at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds in Berea. Yep, that Berea. Four buildings full of stuff to spend money on, then when you need to give your wallet a rest, go watch the real stuff go by at the Berea hot spot. Boy I love this weekend.

There is one in Spokane this Sunday at Spokane Community College, which is right across from the old Spokane International locomotive shops and such.

I'll be there helping sell off stuff with the wife of an old friend who has a really bad case of Alzheimers Disease and has been in a hospital for a year. The wife has been slowly disposing of his HUGE collection of models. She is bringing his large collection of logging equipment for the first time. That stuff looks really nice. Will have to see if my wife will let me get it.

Back