Union Pacific - Desert Storm Sd 40-2 Diesel Engine

Acording to the Walthers reference catologe, it would be worth $79.98.

Why do you want to know how much it is worth?

Keep in mind that the $80 value is for a brand new item. If your's is used or doesn't have the original box, it won't be worth quite as much.

OFFTOPIC
Empire Builder said:
Acording to the Walthers reference catologe, it would be worth $79.98.
Are you say9ing that Athearn items are listed in the Walthers catalog? Do they have pictures as well? If so I'm going to be getting one of them!;)

The newer Walthers Catalogs (At least my 2005) son't have Athearn products as Walthers is/wasn't a Horizon Hobbies (Who owns Athearn/MDC) authorized dealer. That may have changed without my know it though.

NWR #200 said:
The newer Walthers Catalogs (At least my 2005) don't have Athearn products as Walthers is/wasn't a Horizon Hobbies (Who owns Athearn/MDC) authorized dealer. That may have changed without my know it though.

I think that Walthers stoped carrying Athean products this year. They don't have much for Athean on their website, and the stuff they do have says discontinued when sold out. My reference catalog is a 2004 edition, so it still lists Athearn stuff.

Russian said:
Are you saying that Athearn items are listed in the Walthers Catalog ? Do they have pictures as well? If so, I'm going to be getting one of them!;)

Yes they do list them and the have pictures, but only the editions before 2005, I think Walthers has stopped carrying Athearn products as of 2005. y catalog is 2004, maybe you could find a place that still has 2004 catalogs if you want to see what Athearn stuff Walthers used to carry, even though you couldn't order any of that stuff from Walthers anymore, it still gives you a good idea of what's out there as far as Athearn products go. ;) :)

Thanks for the help guys. Having found a good Walthers dealer it would of been great if I could buy Athern through them as well. Now I have to find an Athern dealer and catalog...

Walthers's website on the other hand is just great, you serahc, get the numbers and simply order...

Too bad I'm in modeling a year late.:(

Russian said:
Thanks for the help guys. Having found a good Walthers dealer it would of been great if I could buy Athern through them as well. Now I have to find an Athern dealer and catalog...

Walthers's website on the other hand is just great, you serahc, get the numbers and simply order...

Too bad I'm in modeling a year late.:(

Have you tried going to Athearn's website?

http://www.athearn.com/

Back