Union Pacific Burro Crane set

RedRyder77

I just got this on eBay the other day, always wanted a crane and had never seen one in a UP scheme, or this set for that matter. Very happy with my purchase and the seller was great too. I ended up paying $125.00 which included shipping, sounded like a good deal so I picked it up. Everything was sealed and he even shipped it in it's original shipper box.

Loving this set! photo 1 (8).jpgphoto 2 (12).jpgphoto 3 (9).jpg

Thanks Louis...This is the 1st UP item I own. Actually last summer here in NJ was the first time I've ever seen a UP locomotive outside of pictures! Maybe that set me off?...I feel like I should have a few other maintenance of way vehicles now, maybe a UP speeder?

Thanks Louis...This is the 1st UP item I own. Actually last summer here in NJ was the first time I've ever seen a UP locomotive outside of pictures! Maybe that set me off?...I feel like I should have a few other maintenance of way vehicles now, maybe a UP speeder?

Hey, another NJ guy? -Im in Freehold myself, and I belong to a mrr club in Lakewood where we run both O and HO layouts.
Skip

Back