Two hours with MangaLoids and no one to talk trains.

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
My daughter has oragnized a bunch (like 15) of 13-year-old girls intereseted in Mnaga--Japanese Romance comic books that you read backwards and cost $10 a piece--and they are screaming and running around my store and I am going nuts an no one is on any of the train sites.

ARRRRUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Life can get rough at times :D Heck I went to a train show and every one was looking for something to look at, two N scale displays were well done and worth spending time at

13.gif
Willis

I'd have gladly dropped in if I could, but I had to pay part of my Honey Dues today and my time was "not my own"...

SpaceMouse said:
My daughter has oragnized a bunch (like 15) of 13-year-old girls intereseted in Mnaga--Japanese Romance comic books that you read backwards and cost $10 a piece--and they are screaming and running around my store and I am going nuts an no one is on any of the train sites.

ARRRRUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry...but I can't help to laugh!

I feel for you, Chip.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually feel for you Chip. Years ago I was fortunate that thru my daughters teenage years, she lived, slept, and ate anything having to do with fast pitch softball and not having much to do with "romance and other stuff". She had even got to the point of intimidating the high school baseball players, by getting in the fast pitch baseball batting cages and hitting successfully 99% of the balls the machine would throw at her at 75-85 mph. The boys didn't like that, as they couldn't do that well. My wife and I were very fortunate that her drive to become a better player didn't ease until she was in college playing there. It was there she "rediscovered" boys. Been 4 years since college, she ain't let one catch her yet! Although there is one she says that's pretty close!

Hmm--reminds me of when I was raising my own little rocket-scientist (single parent--whoopee!). If he got into trouble, I had to send him OUTSIDE to play, there were too many goodies in his room to entertain him during 'time-out' sessions. Ah, kids--as W.C. Fields once said, "They're wonderful--parboiled."
Just kidding.
Tom

ChipYou poor bugger, i have to work with some guys in there early 20's and they are just as bad as teanage girls,
hang in there,
113220444.gif

Back