Turkey Day Weekend Photo Fun

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
Ebb Jones gets a workman's holiday when the mine foreman sent him to Train City for supplies.

freightwagon02.gif

Oh, we're gonna do that eh?

Well, I've got my new section secured to the wall and level (and wasn't that part a pain...).

So I'm basically breaking rules with the track I'm laying on it. But my cars make it through... there will eventually be a vision block with the back curve.

DSCF2599.sized.jpg

DSCF2600.sized.jpg

Ya know, I thought about starting a Hoilday WPF, but was afraid Space would be upset. ;)

Since I haven't had time to take anything new, here's a "retro" shot.

GP7 returns from a day's work heading the Sedalia local.
99717555.gif

Great thread, Space. :cool:

Chip: I'll bet Ebb is going to stop by Busty Bertha's for a cool one! Is that Injun Bill sitting on the porch?

Jeff: Your moving forward! Go Man!

GM: I wondered about taking a shot in B/W and adding that aged look. I like it and think I will do some experimenting with it.

Nothing new for me either. Thought I would post this shot.
East bound headed up by SD's, waits for permission to leave the Yard.
adw.jpg

RexHea said:
Chip: I'll bet Ebb is going to stop by Busty Bertha's for a cool one! Is that Injun Bill sitting on the porch?

Sure looks like it could be. I haven't gotten to that structure yet. Every building and figure brings me a step closer, but progress sure is slow.

My thanks to Grandeman for the second picture. That is one of my favorite shots and he was kind enough to send me a copy.

Well folks I was out doing some Railfanning (sort of) and managed to catch old 28 in action :D
13.gif
Willis
acy.jpg

This will be my entry into the tunnel contest once I figure how to upload it.

GW and his horse, Rusty, attempt to wrnagle the dangerous Bin Laden Express fro his underground hidey-hole.

gw05.gif

Hi Chip, an excellent how to do it post for everyone who doesn't have a layout let alone one with the scenery finished. It goes to show with a little work and ingenuity what can be done to enter a photo in the contests or participate in the weekend photofun. Thanks for sharing your method with us.
Great posts
13.gif
Willis

CBCNSfan said:
Hi Chip, an excellent how to do it post for everyone who doesn't have a layout let alone one with the scenery finished. It goes to show with a little work and ingenuity what can be done to enter a photo in the contests or participate in the weekend photofun. Thanks for sharing your method with us.

Agreed! Plus, unless I missed my guess, he had some fun with the set up. I know I would have.

Since it's a holiday wpf, here's one of my contest rejects. Gee, I'd like to own a decent camera!
119888887.gif

Back