Trucklover's Index Thread

Trucklover

BNSF SD70MAC's
Hi guys, im going to start start this Index Thread for both me and other members to find links to my threads easily. I have done this on another forum and it really helps me alot when i go to look for a thread that i have done in the past to refer to something. So all the threads i start for my layouts, modules, and threads that i feel contain important information will be listed here.

I will post the update to this thread with new links everytime something new is created from me. Basically for me to keep track of my work i post on this forum, but also for those of you that would like to see more of my work :D

im going to start start this Index Thread for both me and other members to find links to my threads easily.
Well OK but why not just subscribe to your threads (or others) and the site will do it all for you.
On the Thread Tool Bar you'll find "Thread Tools" a drop down menu that has a suscribe option then anytime you want to view those threads just click on "Quick Links" (same tool bar) and from the drop down menu select "Subscribed Threads"

Just a thought

Willis

Glad to see you found your way over here from that other forum that everyone abandoned. :)

LOL if your talking about Zealot, yeah that place was a dump and pretty much everybody jumped ship from there that i knew and talked to often

Well OK but why not just subscribe to your threads (or others) and the site will do it all for you.
On the Thread Tool Bar you'll find "Thread Tools" a drop down menu that has a suscribe option then anytime you want to view those threads just click on "Quick Links" (same tool bar) and from the drop down menu select "Subscribed Threads"

Just a thought

Willis

Hi Willis, thanks for the info, i was aware about most of that (this forum is alot like another i belong to) but i just find it a whole heck of a lot easier to click on the link in my signature from any post that i have done on this forum which brings me to this page. from there i can simply click on the thread im looking for or would like to update, and bam, there it is, no looking around or anything lol. I just think its faster for me :D

and bam, there it is, no looking around or anything lol. I just think its faster for me
Yep what ever works best for you, BTW welcome to the forum, ah! it's ok to mention other site names here, we try to stay away from the juvenile attitudes here.

Cheers
Willis

UPDATE ~~ February 6th, 2009

**Added the link "Building a Module; Photo Diorama" to the "HO Scale Modules" Category

**Added the Category "HO Scale Roll-By's" and the link "Short Roll-By; Grand Valley SW1200RS

on February 6th, 2009

UPDATE ~~ February 12, 2009

**Added the link "Small Highway/Switching Layout" to the " HO Scale Layout" Category

On February 12, 2009

UPDATE ~~ February 17th, 2009

**Added the Category "Tutorials" and the link "Woodland Scenics Road System - Using Smooth-It"

On February 17, 2009

UPDATE ~~ February 24th, 2009

**Added the link "Weathered Trucks" to the "HO Scale Trucks and Construction Equipment" Category

On February 24, 2009

UPDATE ~~ March 9th, 2009

**Added the link "La Mirada, CA BNSF Switching Projects" to the " HO Scale Modules" Category

**Added the link "Weathering an Athearn 53' Duraplate Trailer" to the " Tutorials" Category

On March 9, 2009

UPDATE ~~ March 18th, 2009

**Added the link "BNSF 108 Mixed Freight Train Roll-By (BEWARE, PHOTO INTENSE)" to the " HO Scale Roll-By's" Category

On March 18, 2009

UPDATE ~~ April 3rd, 2009

**Added the link "FORD Assembly Module" to the " HO Scale Modules" Category

**Added the link "An Auto-Carrier" to the " HO Scale Trucks and Construction Equipment" Category

**Added the link "Another Auto-Carrier" to the " HO Scale Trucks and Construction Equipment" Category

On April 3, 2009

Back