TRIX EXPRESS Gleisbuch 1960

MärCo_1212

TRIX EXPRESS Gleisbuch 1960

Amongst all the second-hand stuff I received was the TRIX EXPRESS Gleisbuch from 1960. This concerns the TRIX EXPRESS rails of the 700 series, with cardboard sleepers and hollow rails of folded tin plate. The range of rails then only included straight rails, curved rails of radius R1 and R2, and the 24°/30° degree turnouts.

This range was later replaced by TRIX EXPRESS rails with plastic sleepers and solid metal rails, together with TRIX International and Minitrix rails. All assortments are built up in the same proportions, regardless of scale, whereby the type of rails can be deduced from the item numbers and the assortment.

But what use is that to me as a Minitrix enthusiast? Well, as follows:
1) I have digitised the complete booklet and converted it into a PDF file that can be read on all common computer platforms.
2) At the end of the introduction on page 8, I have added 4 more pages (8A, 8B, 8C and 8D) with various tables.
3) Tables have been included with the conversion to TRIX EXPRESS, TRIX International, Minitrix and Roco N rails.
4) Pages 66 and 67 are included originally, and as a double page with the layout completely assembled.
5) Several old advertisements are included.

Interested? Send me a PM (Personal Message) with your e-mail address, and I will send you the PDF by e-mail.

TRIX-EXPRESS-Gleisbuch-1960-corrected-cover.jpg

Adapted cover of the original book.

Back