Train Photos from my trip

NickB

Wannabe Engineer
OK here are the pictures that I took of the layout at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. This will be a place holder till this evening, I didn't realize all the photos I took were too large a file size and I have to resize them tonight.

Wow! Thanks Nick.
That had to be a sight to see. Did security have to throw you out at closing? :D :D

Awesome layout, tnx Nick. BTW have U got a slightly larger photo of the city taken from above, I would like to see some detail :p

Thanks

@Rex: Yea I was wondering how long I was going to be in a transient state staring at that layout. Any longer and I'm sure security would have to remove me. :D All I could thinkg of was man the ops session on that thing would take all weekend.

@Maxi: I had to resize my photos for them to fit the upload on here which was less than 500kb. I still have the orginals and more photos to post.

Hi Nick, great pics, thanks for sharing your experience with us. I'm afraid that your pictures will be as close as I'll ever get to seeing the real thing so again thanks.
Please post the rest of the photos soon.
Cheers Willis

Very nice pics, Nick, thanks for posting them. If you get there again, see if you can conceal that steel arch bridge under your jacket and sent it on to me. :)

Thanks for posting Nick. Is that the layout that goes from Portand or Seattle to Chicago ?

Yea it is, I'll resize the rest of my pics and post them tonight. I probably could have used of the 4gb memory car in my wife's camera on this layout but I think she would have been a little annoyed at that. :D

I do have an account unfortunately I couldn't think of the password so I just resized them LOL!! I'll reset my password tonight and use it.

Back