TRADE? Atlas 33,000 'whale bottom' Propane Tank Cars for (cryogenic cars, etc?)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

beiland

I have quite a collection of these propane cars, both new and used. I'd be interested in some trades for other unique cars, such as cryogenic cars from Broadway
https://archive.atlasrr.com/HOFreight/arc-ho33ktankcar.htm

The ACF® "whale body" 33,156 gallon tank car was designed to haul liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and anhydrous ammonia. Originally built in the early 1960s, you can still find these cars in service today.
Features:
  • Fine end ladders
  • 100 ton roller-bearing trucks
  • Air reservoir
  • Walkway and end platforms
  • Intricate lettering on the ends
  • Separate handrails
  • Prototypically accurate paint schemes
  • Brake rigging detail

beiland

Some photos of some of my inventory

Attachments

• DSCF7518.JPG
    DSCF7518.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCF7522.JPG
    DSCF7522.JPG
    295.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF7524.JPG
    DSCF7524.JPG
    270.6 KB · Views: 32

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.