Track Main Bus?

Tam Valley circuit breakers are $34 here plus shipping. Considering how much DCC locos are these days seems like relatively good value for protecting our equipment. They're cheaper than some of the options out there and work well. I'm just starting out new so all my stuff is new (so far).
To be honest, you can get similar from China for far less, and when you consider most electronic items are now made in China anyway ????

To be honest, you can get similar from China for far less, and when you consider most electronic items are now made in China anyway ????
Yup, and that’s truer than you know!
Even stuff made in Canada or USA or wherever use parts sourced out.

Update - I just tried it and yes it does work, you can connect your track wiring from your controller (DC at least) to a proper terminal board and then run X amount of Bus Wire Sets from that Terminal Block to power your Drop Feeders.

Now I am going back to bed as I'm sick as a dog and not in the best of moods so I probably shouldn't have posted anything ...
Tony's got me a bit worried his package arrived at his house Monday morning at 9:41 am

He hasn't been on here since Saturday when he reported sick

Tony's got me a bit worried his package arrived at his house Monday morning at 9:41 am

He hasn't been on here since Saturday when he reported sick
He has been on a couple of times since, but he's only posted once or twice.
Think his allergies have really knocked him back.

Back