tooter goes big time...

I was able to extort a concession from the indigents squatting on the land for the spur line to continue with a right hand turn up the hill and around the back of the propane tank. Passengers will be forbidden to smoke in this high danger area. Long term plans are for the spur line to go all the way around the house. ;)

Calling Greg!

Has it been too hot for you out in the yard? If you're in the basement working on the little trains, you haven't posted any progress there, either.

Whassup? :D

Hey Dad, :)

I got sidetracked working on adapting an intake manifold to an unintended application...

IMG_6140.jpg

IMG_6135.jpg

Naturally, it's a genuine tooter... ;)

image010.jpg

Moderator: Please change the title of this thread to Tooter goes underground. :D

Greg, where are you? I need a model RR fix, man!

Hey Dad, :)

I'm still here and got totally sidetracked on other projects. But I laid another 10 feet of track over the weekend... :)

IMG_6286_zps12576551.jpg

I wanted the tracks to be unobtrusive in the yard, and nature is doing just that...

IMG_6287_zpse987a32d.jpg

IMG_6285_zps1171413b.jpg

Oh great! Do you plan to spend more time on this project? I know how you feel, I have 5 other projects I am trying to work on in addidion to school.

Cannonball really does superb quality work. I'm happy to do business with them as everything they have sent me has surpassed my expectations. This is the flat car I also got from them. It has the same operating couplers...

2564c026.jpg

6df5356e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They'll just have cheap split keyrings. Just found out today that the pedal powered railbike is done and will be shipped soon! I'll post pics and video when it gets here. :)

Here's the first test run of the railbike... :)

[YOUTUBE]qF8n-X1Wl9s[/YOUTUBE]

That run starts out level and goes up to a 7% grade. It has enough traction to make it up alone, but not enough to pull or push the flat car along with it.

Back