this may even be a better deal than the last!

alco, I have always modeled UP solely. although, to be honest with you, I cant really call what I am doing right now modeling... no room for a layout. however, i plan to get back into it full swing as soon as I can, so I spend some of my loose cash building a nice roster. so, its buy this here, detail that there, and so on.

when I got into all this as a kid I was mainly interested in modern diesels... only lately have I grown an appreciation for some other era's... I have a doodlebug in my collection, I am up to three E units as of today (all proto 2000's), I bought that 4-6-2 pacific today, and in my old collection I have some athearn BB PA-1's that I love... but would love it more if I could pick up a proto 2000 PA/B set. my thought is when I get around to modeling I will keep the period fairly ambiguous and just enjoy modeling UP in its glory. I still have a primary love for modern high hoods though. and anything in the SD-40 class.

WOW! A Kato SD40....I'm like a kid at a candy store when I go to the hobby shop and see them. They have a few Kato's in there and they are VERY nice.....and pretty expensive....:( This may be why I don't own any yet! I think you got a good deal seeing as how much they cost at the local vendor! I'm jealous!

-Rich

WOW! A Kato SD40....I'm like a kid at a candy store when I go to the hobby shop and see them. They have a few Kato's in there and they are VERY nice.....and pretty expensive....:( This may be why I don't own any yet! I think you got a good deal seeing as how much they cost at the local vendor! I'm jealous!

-Rich

the killer part is that it's TWO of them for this price... not just one. different road numbers too!

nice job, two for the price of 1, being diff roadnumbers, and by a great manufactuer in Kato, plus brand spanking new. NICE!

Back