This is just wrong!!!!!!

Thats ok, Im still not sure where Boston is. LOL

Its like the joke in Boston, Massachusetts ends at 495 and there is no electricity or running water West of 128.

Brian

Follow the pike :D If you get to Canaan, NY, you've gone too far. :D

The imaginary weather lines were created by the meteorologists, not Bostonians.

And, heading out of Boston in all directions towards 495, you'd leave Boston before you'd get to 495.

No electricity or running water? Well my aunt lives in Shrewsbury and she has a well :D

I'm glad to see the totals have been dropped.....Saturday night, they were saying over two feet!:eek:

You're lucky :D

I live in that pocket on the map that's violet and says 20+"

Isn't Belchertown, MA part of the lavender colored 8-14" band on the left?

mapxf.png

:D

I am looking out my window right now watching it fall out of the sky. Just ran outsideand measured it, i'm at 6 inches at the lowest point, but with it all blowing around and everything, it's hard to tell.

Well we did get our dose! About 3-4" of sticky, wet and heavy snow! Temp is just above feezing, so there was some rain mixed in. Hope it will rain a lot and get rid of it, but I doubt it!

Well here in Central MA (Springfield Area) We got 8-12" which in New England terms is considered a dusting. LOL I remember back in 2002 jumping of the engine at work and landing in waist deep snow, Thats what I consider a snow storm. What we had is nothing even though a lot of people have gotten soft around here and whine at the sight of snow, panic at 3", shut things down at 6". LOL

I must be the strange duck out of the bunch because I live in Sunny Southern California and when you all despise, I desire. I just stare out the window of our light snow melting away on the tops of our mountains as I long to be snowboarding right now. The days of Montana flash through my mind of my college days of the strange Californian being the only one out playing in the snow. I actually love the snow and would move back to Montana in a heartbeat but the little wife says no way in H-E-double hockey sticks can I drag her back to that cold white crap.

That's about what we got here too.....time to head out and get some shots while the snow is fresh!

Well here in Central MA (Springfield Area) We got 8-12" which in New England terms is considered a dusting. LOL I remember back in 2002 jumping of the engine at work and landing in waist deep snow, Thats what I consider a snow storm. What we had is nothing even though a lot of people have gotten soft around here and whine at the sight of snow, panic at 3", shut things down at 6". LOL

20 inches or so here in my town, a co-worker got 29 inches and Elizabeth,NJ about 40 minutes south of me got 32 inches. Was one intense storm. Storm was as strong as a strong category 2, minimal 3 hurricane according to local mets.

Got out too late to get the real snow shots, but there was still plenty of snow being blown around.

We're STILL getting all the wind here.

Back