They're Baaaaaaccckkk.

Model Railroader forum....Posted over an hour ago and you are the first to reply to any post. Seems everyone jumped ship.

I'm here! But, I had to do some actual work this afternoon, outside.. and let me tell you... you don't wanna be outside in Georgia in July.
No sir, uh huh.
Jarrell

I'm here! I'm here! Well..... I was over there trying to figure out how to put :) on the posts. They are evidentally using some IE exclusive aka: non ISO compliant code that only works with certain browsers aka: Icky Exploiter from Microcrud. Ticks me off frankly. I did download a new update for Firefox and it works with that (although it was not working until I got an update message) so it must be some new code around. Safari will probably be updated to use it soon. Looks nice, and runs much faster than the old one, but that is probably due to more bandwidth on the new server. Now they run almost as fast as we do over here.........

Leave to Kalmbach to screw up something that wasn't broke in the first place.

jacon12 said:
I'm here! But, I had to do some actual work this afternoon, outside.. and let me tell you... you don't wanna be outside in Georgia in July.
No sir, uh huh.
Jarrell

Its bad enough over here in 'Bama.:( Trust me, yaheah.:rolleyes:
High today 95`. Still 90` at 8:30!:eek:
Down 1.39" in rain for the month.

rhoward said:
I'm here! I'm here! Well..... I was over there trying to figure out how to put :) on the posts. They are evidentally using some IE exclusive aka: non ISO compliant code that only works with certain browsers aka: Icky Exploiter from Microcrud. Ticks me off frankly. I did download a new update for Firefox and it works with that (although it was not working until I got an update message) so it must be some new code around. Safari will probably be updated to use it soon. Looks nice, and runs much faster than the old one, but that is probably due to more bandwidth on the new server. Now they run almost as fast as we do over here.........

Ray, I got in finally. I use Netscape 7.1

Cjcrescent said:
Ray, I got in finally. I use Netscape 7.1

Carey, have you tried Firefox? If you haven't, it is a free download and is a great browser. I have debated using it as my primary browser rather than Safari. Depends on the update of the software and which does the best. For now it is Firefox. Updated a lot of bookmarks that I didn't have in Firefox currently so I am ready to roll. I also have created a page at Photobucket for my train photos. It is in my Sig. Check it out (its under construction at this point.)

rhoward said:
Carey, have you tried Firefox? If you haven't, it is a free download and is a great browser. I have debated using it as my primary browser rather than Safari. Depends on the update of the software and which does the best. For now it is Firefox. Updated a lot of bookmarks that I didn't have in Firefox currently so I am ready to roll. I also have created a page at Photobucket for my train photos. It is in my Sig. Check it out (its under construction at this point.)

I've used Firefox and find there is very little difference between the two. I've gone back and forth ever since Netscape 4.0. They both are driven by the Mozilla engine and have pretty much the same capabilities. I haven't upgraded to a higher version of Netscape as I'm too lazy at present. It browzes to the websites I prefer, and I don't have the vulnerablities of Idiot Exploder.

I may look at Firefox again when I upgrade the OS on this one. I might even try the latest ver of Opera.

They pulled my Avatar....

catburgler.gif

Cjcrescent said:
Well! I'm not surprised! Wrong weapon for the situation! Its overkill! You shouldn't use anything bigger than a .32 here. :eek:

You're right. A purse pistol would have be more approprate.

Cjcrescent said:
I've used Firefox and find there is very little difference between the two. I've gone back and forth ever since Netscape 4.0. They both are driven by the Mozilla engine and have pretty much the same capabilities. I haven't upgraded to a higher version of Netscape as I'm too lazy at present. It browzes to the websites I prefer, and I don't have the vulnerablities of Idiot Exploder.

I may look at Firefox again when I upgrade the OS on this one. I might even try the latest ver of Opera.
Personaly I HATE the new(est) version of Mozilla. It crashes alot more then it used to. In fact the day after I updated it I got "Mozilla has experinced an unknown error..." and its starting to sound alot like a Microsoft program now. I've played with the new Opera though, and I like it, its like backdating to the last major build of Mozilla...

Anyways, I stick to Mozilla cause it doesn't "time out" on long picture filled pages (well hadn't it resets the connection alot now!).

Well I'm a microcrud user, it's the only thing I've ever known, better the devil I know I guess.

It all seems nice over the tracks, just a shiney version of what was. Still like this forum better.

Ken.

NZRMac said:
It all seems nice over the tracks, just a shiney version of what was. Still like this forum better. Ken.

Me too.

I still can't believe Bergie pulled my Avatar. Someone must have complained.

Well I made it allso!!

jarrell
Its gets in the 100's here but the humeday(spelling) stay low.I have an Idea what you are talking about.
Chip
NO? they pulled you avatar? how shamfull (EVIL EYE)
JIM

I'm still here.... I honestly do still like this place better... sometimes the "other" place feels like standing in the middle of the highway trying to have a quiet conversation.

Peace.
Coyote

Back