The WPRR is back up and running again.

JeffShultz

Stay off the tracks!
We moved into our new home on August 22nd. After a little more than 2 months of drywalling, painting and carpeting, the WPRR is back in operation.

DSCF2522.sized.jpg

DSCF2523.sized.jpg

DSCF2526.sized.jpg

DSCF2527.sized.jpg

DSCF2533.sized.jpg

Congrats on your new home Jeff! Are you going to change the layout at all? Or is it not quite done yet???
-Chris

You're not going to run those little BUMBLE_BEE geeps are you. By the way, it's spelled
BPLogo.gif

Oh yeah, Congrats on getting up and running.

Congrats on the new home and quick setup Jeff. Nice! it looks like you also have a bit of space available for expansion

Cheers! Willis

Nice work. I saved a few pieces of my old layout too, and migrated them to a new home in a garage. Only difference is, my walls aren't clean and painted like yours - they are covered with cluttered shelves.

But I'll happily take what I can get...! :D

That was the entirety of my previous layout - it came over completely intact, thanks to a friend and a couple relatives who hope that it will last a very long time in it's new location, never to be moved again. Especially never to be moved from a second floor apartment with a tight turn out the door onto the stairs again.

And it will expand off both ends, starting in January. I've been forbidden from spending anything more on the layout until after Christmas.

I'm personally hoping fo a Home Depot Christmas this year...

And yes, as soon as I unpack them, a bumblebee GP38 and a silver and black GP40 will be joining that BN loco on the tracks.

And a bumblebee MP15DC as soon as Atlas ships them...

JeffShultz said:
And yes, as soon as I unpack them, a bumblebee GP38 and a silver and black GP40 will be joining that BN loco on the tracks.

And a bumblebee MP15DC as soon as Atlas ships them...

I've got an unpainted GP-35 that will become BP 305--but that one is purple and orange and says Allegany Railroad on the side. B&P doesn't have a MP15DC.

Notice #2000 to the left.
aly305bdm.jpg

The W&P doesn't have an MP15DC either, but it does have an SW-1200/1500 (#41) from the I&W. I figure that with the ongoing motive power shortage, the G&W can be convinced to cough up #45 and ship it this way.

I've seen at least one Allegheny RR GP40 wandering out here in the past, but I don't believe it's on the property anymore. Either that or it got repainted. They've just started repainting the StL&A GP40s into PNWR.

Congrats Jeff! It must be like a reunion with and old friend. Now with all the hard work that you have completed...it's FUN TIME!

Back