The Official Welcome Back Johnny Thread!

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
I'm hoping Johnny will be back online soon! As such, I wanted a place for everyone to welcome him back.

I'll go first...

WELCOME BACK JOHNNY!!!

I hope your recovery continues in full. May God bless you, my friend. :cool:

Johnny,

Thank God you were only gone for a short time! Do you know how many people on this forum were worried about you?

We will all be so happy to have you back with us. Our prayers for you are working!

Welcome home!

Darrell, quiet...for now

Welcome Back JC!
Johnnys home!
Johnnys home!

dancingparty.gif

Welcome home son, Welcome home
Glad to hear there's nothing wrong
Welcome home son, glad you're home
Will you be staying long?

That's a song that was in a musical I did last year, and I thought it fit!

Welcome home Johnny take it easy for a few days we would all love to here the storys but your health comes first :D

**Whew!**

You had us all really worried for awhile there, dude!

It's great to have you back, take care of yourself so we can keep enjoying your companionship...and your stories!

PS Kudos to Stacey for all her efforts to keep us informed:)

Johnny, I'M SO GLAD YOUR BACK!:D cripes man, you REALLY scared the heck out of me. i REALLY felt like i lost one of my best friends while you were gone:(. hey, i CANT WAIT for you to get back in full swing again:D, just don't push it, ease in, YOU mean ALOT to us, and your family Johnny, pace yourself my friend. OK? rest up. GLAD YOUR BACK AND OK!:) -Dean

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny

Welcome back, when you feel upto it, let us all know how your doing, plus tell me how you got those roads to look so real :) inquiring minds need to know...

Who's this Johnny guy?

Thanks you guys! You didn't think a little stay in the hospital was going to get rid of me did you? What the heck did I miss?

Johnny

Back