The New Longvallon RR

Christiaη

Hello Happy Members !
The New Longvallon RR is on its way. Just a little H0 scale layout (72"x34"). As usual I use Trix C track (code 83).
As always, all your comments, advices and criticisms will be greatly appreciated. As usual, you can also laugh if you want...:p
More infos very soon !

index.php

You are absolutely right ! Short trains on figure 8 and long trains on the outer oval. It's going to be a little complicated but funny. :D :D :D

First run on the NLRR (New Longvallon RR). I can't use the figure 8 because I need a small section of track to complete it. But one day...

I changed my mind a bit... So it's the latest version of the very famous Longvallon RR because SWMBO gave me a direct order: "You better dismantle this layout because it's too big for our little house". :oops: :rolleyes: :p

201.JPG

I changed my mind a bit... So it's the latest version of the very famous Longvallon RR because SWMBO gave me a direct order: "You better dismantle this layout because it's too big for our little house". :oops: :rolleyes: :p

View attachment 156657
Too bad you couldn't lean it up against the wall when not in use, looks possible. I like the previous (#18) layout better. However, the cactus kind of grow on you

Dave LASM

Back