The Brink of Disaster

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
Tater Mountain took a hit. I had taken it and all the buildings off to raise the landscape around my EZ track to make it look a little more realistic and today, I got it back to the point where I could glue down Tater. When I went to get it I found some damage. Mongo and the tree were gone. The road going down to Rock Ridge Station was broken off and several places had damage to the stratified rock. I was crushed.

I installed it anyway and sort of patched the road into place. I think I can patch the road and the places where the rocks have been damaged are going to get a little heavier vegetation. All in all, I guess I was lucky. I found Mongo on the floor. Whew!

Well, you could do what they did in the *prototype* film: move the town - to the "good" side of the mountain!

Actually, the town was named after the location on Tater. But with a little ribbing I build Mongo out of an Indian and a Farmer. Mongo may be the only nod to the movie (although I have a toll gate.) :D

OMG :eek: Not Tater Mountain. I'm glad that Mongo survived. Anybody fessin' up around your place as to what happened?????? Around here I could always blame the cats (though they are never let down cellar where the layout is). Usually have to take complete responsibility myself......

Last edited by a moderator:
It could've been an "inside" job - Mongo might have been mad at you for neglecting him, and this was the only way he could get your attention...:rolleyes:

Okay, but there's not much to look at. This is the road that was broken off. Two sections broke off.

damage01.gif

This is the type of damage that was done along the edge.

damage03.gif

Here, the trees and Mongo have been wiped off.

damage04.gif

Back