The Boys in Madison are gonna be busy!!

enjineerbill

Avid People Watcher
Dateline Madison.....

After roughly 4 hours of cocktails at the local watering hole, The suits in Madison have come up with the new scheme for the fledgling M.C.o.W. Ry.
It took more than 30 rum and cokes, but an agreement was reached on the following design....
View attachment 3454

The sad part is there were only two people at the watering hole involved in this executive decision:D .

The next step will be convincing the shops that there was NO alchohol involved in the process. A difficult task at best!

Johnny

Ooooo! I like, I like! Think of what you could have accomplished if you were drinking Southern Comfort Manhattens...... :D (Or as a now deceased old friend of mine used to call them - Smash-hattens!)

Sweet, Johnny! But tell me...which part is the rum, and which is the coke?:D

enjineerbill said:
The next step will be convincing the shops that there was NO alchohol involved in the process. A difficult task at best!
Nah, just blame it on - what else - Mad Cow disease!:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im with the rest of em, I like it too. Doesnt look to be To hard to paint. You gonna get decals done for the lettering&Logo?

Steve Thanks man!!

Ray I believe I have had a "smash-Hatten" once.:D

Ken Can't remember which is which;) , but I'll review the police report:D

Grande It does and for those who are fans of the WSOR, It was the basic inspiration.

Scott I did it that way for the simplicity of painting. I am planing on getting the decals made, but would be open to suggestions on who to do them.

Johnny

I was just wondering if you couldnt get your local sign shop to cut you a vinyl mask and paint the cow and logo's black while you had ur airbrush out painted the rest of the loco? Course this will complicate things slightly. Decals would be easier thou

WOW, can't wait to see the CNW's start to dissapear (oh wait...)... Looks awsome Johnny!

4Starcstms said:
I was just wondering if you couldnt get your local sign shop to cut you a vinyl mask and paint the cow and logo's black while you had ur airbrush out painted the rest of the loco? Course this will complicate things slightly. Decals would be easier thou

Yeh, that would be WAY too complicated for simpleton like me:confused:
, I think I'll just have someone do the decals and be done with it.

Johnny

jbaakko said:
WOW, can't wait to see the CNW's start to dissapear (oh wait...)... Looks awsome Johnny!

Thanks Josh. Buut don't hold your breath.......EVERYTHING is packed for our upcoming move in August, so you'll have to just enjoy the good old NorthWestern til then:D

I can't wait to start painting them, They will all be stripped(again) and re-detailed by those goofballs in Madison.

Johnny

Sweet, sounds great, I'll be packing up soon too, then starting progess on the first 2 "diorama's" :) I kinda like the way you set yours up, and will try to follow that example.

enjineerbill said:
Dateline Madison.....

Johnny
Sure Johnny, you can get around it easy!:D

Just tell them you were making experiments for thinning acrylic paints using alcohol!:p

RexHea said:
Hey Johnny! Way to go. I really like your paint scheme and Mad Cow!
(that Rum must have been 151):D

Ah, Nothin' but the best.........Thanks Rex!:)

I can't wait to get moved(end of August), so I can get to paintining them up! Quite a departure from the CNW but some will escape the mighty airbrushing giant.

Johnny

Back