Thanksgiving Weekend Photo Fun

Nice paperwork there Steve, Sorry Eric I've been to that address in Buffalo.But gentleman no longer lived there. He must be enjoying that fine railroad in the great beyond!

Few More Documents

Hi all I found a few more documents Two more from elmer and I thought you fellas on the West Coast mite enjoy this second one !!!

I have been painting my GE DASH 8-40CW this weekend. Here are some pics.
img2465gn3.jpg

img2468am2.jpg

img2470lb6.jpg

I still have to paint part of the fuel tanks(where my fingers where).

BTW it's going to be a Southern engine not a NS enigne if that's what yur thinking.

-dekruif

nice constructive work over the weekend holiday dekruif! I too have been doing some work.....pic coming...

I bought this #9711~C44-9W off E-bay a while back. It is an Athearn unit but has since been rebuilt (motor re-tooled and balanced), decoder installed, weighted, weathered recently even more. I use this for my iron ore hauls. It is a good runner. Next will be a ditch light project. This unit will continue to get a lot of miles.

Well it's been snowing hard for a couple of hours now on the Yarrow valley sub and Engineer fred is not looking forward to his day at all, he's just lost his lunch box in the snow
PB260072.jpg

WOW!!!!:eek: I was sure its was a real pictures from a few years ago.
The whole composition is very well done (Sky, background, snow, loco, roadbed etc..) A real Gem.

You sure fooled me:)

Way to go Steve B

UNDER CONSTRUCTION !
Please keep behind the fence
or else; Preiserman will be a Faller...!!!

Not figured out how to get the stuff off yet, no way am i going to spray my BLI loco's with it yet, i only used old loco's and trucks to test it on

honnered!!

Hello Mr. P Pop,

You did( ARE doing) a great job!!!
I am/feel very honnered that you made the modifications like I tried to draw on a sheet of paper and I think it looks already great!!!
Don't you agree that it looks more realistic now and it has/will become a kind of EYE catcher....:)
Waiting for the next pictures...;) and thanks for showing your pictures..

Jos

Realy cold winter atmosphere!!

Hai Steve B,

That's a very good picture Steve. I can feel the cold through the monitor of my computer!!! The best "part", I think, is the color of the sky: it is realy like a dark cloudy cold winterday!

Jos

Steve B

Not figured out how to get the stuff off yet, no way am i going to spray my BLI loco's with it yet, i only used old loco's and trucks to test it on

How about taking the shell off, and "bathing it" in warm soapy water for a while?

Great pictures everyone!

The old papers and stubs are really interesting. I will have to dig through my father's stuff as I think I recall seeing some of his stubs or memos from when he worked at Baldwins.

I finally had a chance to set-up a run-by.

Here is the latest cars that I have finished weathering. On the lead is one of my “old” CNJ Atlas RSD-4/5 locos:
CNJnew_002a.jpg

Next is a Kadee PS-2 covered hopper:
CNJnew_006a.jpg

Then a Reading Atlas ARHS Special Run Two-bay hopper that I numbered:
CNJnew_007a.jpg

And lastly a P2K CNJ caboose:
CNJnew_010a.jpg

Back