Thank You

Swissengineer

Hello everyone,
I would like to thank you all for visiting my gallery at Modelrailroadforums.com. I noticed that there are more than 13000 hits and 89 comments. Thank you for all your comments and ratings.

Stefan

Railfan`s Homepage
My Gallery

re460_wassen.jpg

Stefan,

A few photos like the one you just posted would sure be a nice addition to the prototype photos section. With the steep hillside and sharp curve that even looks liek a model railroad! Neat photo...

modelbob said:
Stefan,

A few photos like the one you just posted would sure be a nice addition to the prototype photos section. With the steep hillside and sharp curve that even looks liek a model railroad! Neat photo...

Thank you Bob. The photo is added to my gallery.

Stefan

Stefan, you're obviously a very talented modeler. This is one of my favorite of your pics. It really captures western railroading. I love the clouds and scenery. Can you give us anymore info about it such as how it was done and if it's freelanced or modeled after an actual place?

2456somewhere_west01.jpg

grande man said:
Stefan, you're obviously a very talented modeler. This is one of my favorite of your pics. It really captures western railroading. I love the clouds and scenery. Can you give us anymore info about it such as how it was done and if it's freelanced or modeled after an actual place?

grande man,
thank you. Unfortunately this is not my modelrailroad. A friend of me built this fascinating N scale layout. He had help from Lucien Wiss of Strasbourg, France. Lucien is one of the most talented modeler here in europe. He created the rocks with selfmade molds made from rock castings and some he carved out from gypsum. The landscape is freelanced with New Mexicos Abo Canyon in his mind.

Stefan

luc004.jpg

luc001.jpg

luc002.jpg

luc003.jpg

Back