Switcher-Rama sale

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

wheeler1963

Aurora & Portland Owner
Due to the fact I have way too many switchers in my collection, I'm going to list a bunch on evil-bay Sunday 9 August at 7pm PST. If you are interested, take a look. My user name is wheelstrains I'll give anyone from the forums a 10% discount. ;) Probably going to do this for the next couple of Sundays.

This weeks listings going up tomorrow.

20200808_174109.jpg

Last edited:

beiland

Who would have thought a TrackMobile would be selling for big $$?
I think I'm going to wait until they come down in price, or I happen across an estate sale. They gotten a pit too pricey for my liking.

Besides I should spend more time rejuvenating some of those classic little docksiders ,....yea steam

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.