Sunrise at the Hicks street crossing

From the rust on the crane to the aged posters on the fence, I can sum up my reaction to that scene in one word... Superb
Tom

I love that kind of pictures!!
This one is ALSO a great one!
You didn't Even forgot the "oil" on the sleepers between the tracks before the cross over!!( Brakes of the train(s) in bad condition??)

Darn Larry, where do you have the photos stored. Do you have online storage or a website? I'd like to use them for reference (ideas on how to do it right!).

My good camera is gone with the wind. CCD melt down. Without a good camera I'm forced to use my little Finepix. I hope to get my Sony repaired and get more pictures taken. Thank you all for you encouraging remarks.

Larry

Older model? If its not under warranty, I'd suggest buying a new one, fixing a broken Sony is expensive. I broke a FD-200 and it would have cost more to fix it then but a new camera. I actually for a W-800I (Phone + camera) for less then cost of the repairs, and all I did was jar the focusing element.

Thanks Josh. My wife thinks the same way. She's one smart cookie ! Cute too ! But still, it's a shame. I loved the camera. Oh well...time to go shopping.

Larry

Back