Sunday July 10, New Week What Cha! Up Too

CBCNSfan

Registered Member
Staff member
Well it's Sunday evening and no one started the weekly show and tell thread so I guess I'll get it underway. My last bit on the GP9 project was to install buffer coupler plates and mount the Kadee couplers. With advice from a model builder I changed from the #30 series Kadee's which wouldnt fit no ways to a #5 Kadee. anyway here is the results. I had a rough time on this one. Not sure what I'll do for the rest of the week, as I have to get a cursed Olds ready for sale. I believe this thing was especially manufactured by GM just to torture me. Maybe I'll paint the loco for relaxation :D
Cheers Willis

CBCNSfan said:
Not sure what I'll do for the rest of the week, as I have to get a cursed Olds ready for sale. I believe this thing was especially manufactured by GM just to torture me.
Cheers Willis
An Olds! Cursed? Nah :rolleyes: What model and year? My dad and I have been working on his off and on a bit. We put a new trunk lid on a few years ago, and it was only on for a week before someone backed into it and destroyed it :mad: . I've been finding parts here and there, so hopefully we'll get it all back together soon.

Anyway, the loco looks good. I have two project locos myself, but it's basically just re-decaling the name and adding some extra details. I'm not brave enough at this point to take a knife to them :rolleyes: . Not a problem in this case though, as they represent the local switchers just fine style-wise...just need a new 'sticker' job. Now all I need is an ALPS printer... :D

Well here it is an 1989 Regency Brougham 98, and after tomorow when I put a new battery in it $550 Cd. I'll be glad to see it gone. This thing has cost me a small fortune in parts. A prospective buyer came to see it and was interested but I wasn't home when he came. In the evening I went to start it dead battery and it wont take a charge. The next breakdown and it goes for parts. I'm fed up with it.
Cheers Willis

LoL :rolleyes:

'79 Hurst here...classic (in the eyes of my dad and I, junk and a storage shelf in the eyes of my mother :rolleyes: ). White and gold Cutlass with the Hurst shifter package...got some power :D

Well I'm almost done painting my bedroom. There hasn't been much time to think about where my layout's going to be :(

There hasn't been much time to think about where my layout's going to be
The layout is the most important thing, you can figure the rest out later :D
Cheers Willis

Back