Stuff Sold off my Old layout

Larry

Long Winded Old Fart
I've been lurking around the forum about once a month since I sold all of my Layout to about 40 diff. guys all over the U.S. & Canada. Unless I accidently missed a post I haven't seen one thing that came off my layout posted here since August of 2012. What happened to all those vehicles, engines, freight cars, passenger cars, buildings, large junk yard, bridges, scenery, large asst. of tree's, sound equipment, crossing lights, tools, ballast, track, switches, switch controls, LED lights, Transformers, wiring, toggle switch's, books, magazines, pictures, DVD train movies & pictures, paint & everything else tied into a large layout. There were over 40 tractor trailers, over 300 vehicles, over 50 buildings, 80 engines, 45 passenger cars, 150 freight cars, a Schnabel car, a large Monorail, 35 bridges, over 500 HO figures, over 1000 LED's, over 500 ft. of track, 45 switches, 50 toggle switches, over 75 pounds of a Junk Yard, over 100 tree's & 100 tree armatures w/3 diff. colors of flock, etc. I found a 3 gal. bucket the other day while I was cleaning up my shop full of all kinds of ballast & ground cover that I had misplaced when I was selling everything. I also still have 2 MRC transformers(#9000 & #9500 DC) that I still need to sell. If anyone is interested in these 3 items let me know.

Have to admit, you'd think you would come across some of the things you sold on someone elses layout at some point. I also have to admit that I have things I bought ages ago that are still in their boxes, wrapping or whatever and haven't, as yet, seen the light of day.

Back