Stickys

You can take the stickies off my stuff. ~ Sorry,

Johnny

I'll take my trains and go home.

Hi Johnny, you have nothing to apologise for, your stories are welcomed by all, and we would be honored to have them here on this forum to be enjoyed by all. So you can keep your trains here and play.

Sorry Roger, the stickies stay unless Administration decides otherwise. I feel the stories should be available to new members who have just joined this forum rather than have them falling off the end through time. The stories are entertaining and exude a feeling warm friendliness to newcomers here.

Willis

I've created a new category for Johnny's stories and similiar discussions. That will make them easy to find without them filling up the chitchat category.

This is a much better place to put them than on Yahoo, since anyone can view them here without logging in, and you can also attach photos to the stories. On Yahoo, you have to be a Yahoo member and join the group before you can see the stories. Even then, the photos are in a separate place. It works, but it's not nearly as easy to use.

So we've created a place here where they're easy to find and read.

Johnny, please keep posting your stories here. We all enjoy them VERY much. They are a definite asset to the site and now there's a special place for them. I apprieciate you posting them and know they take alot of effort to put together. Thanks for sharing them with us. :cool:

.... So we've created a place here where they're easy to find and read.
The new category is "Train Talk." You'll find it on the index page as a heading under the ANPL Clubcar.

CBCNSfan said:
Sorry Roger, the stickies stay unless Administration decides otherwise. I feel the stories should be available to new members who have just joined this forum rather than have them falling off the end through time. The stories are entertaining and exude a feeling warm friendliness to newcomers here.

Willis

Ok, Ciao. CU Later

Back