Stewart Sound/DCC Chassis

sushob

Entrepreneurial Teen
I know there are several Stewart users here so I thought this might be of interest.

Bowser-Stewart announced a new chassis for all of their F units that includes DCC and LokSound boards, due in February.

All LokSound decoders combine a high quality digital decoder and a digital sound module on one circuit board. You can operate your locomotives digitally and at the same time replay the original sound as well as special sound effects such as horn or whistle. The sound is adjusted to the particular running mode at any point in time: when the loco starts moving, you hear the appropriate sounds (diesel engine revving up) and when it stops, you hear the engine slow down as well as braking sounds. LokSound decoders set the trend in terms of technology and sound quality.

Simply remove the body from your existing chassis and place on the new DCC/sound chassis!

Track tested and ready to install!

Dummy Chassis - List $129.95
Powered Chassis - List $179.95

Black Side Frames

#691-1201 F-A Unit Dummy
#691-1202 F-B Unit Dummy
#691-1203 F-A Unit Powered
#691-1204 F-B Unit Powered
#691-1209 FT-A or B Unit Dummy
#691-1210 FT-A or B Unit Powered

Silver Side Frames

#691-1205 F-A Unit Dummy
#691-1206 F-B Unit Dummy
#691-1207 F-A Unit Powered
#691-1208 F-B Unit Powered
#691-1211 FT-A or B Unit Dummy
#691-1212 FT-A or B Unit Powered

They aren't cheap, but LokSound isn't cheap to begin with. They should sound good and run as well as the Stewart's we're used to. I'm anxious to hear one :)

Thanks for the info....may have to look into getting one of these. I have a lot of the o'l stewarts and they do me proud!

Back