Stepping down

leghome

Maytag "Danged Agitator"
I have lost interest in my Model Railroad and have dismantled it and sold off most of my holdings. The CEE line is now extinct. If anyone is interested in doing the word and thought for the day you are welcome to start it anew. It has been a great run and I have enjoyed every minute of it but it is time to move on to other interests.

Very sorry to hear of this and to see you go. I certainly hope your new interest provides you great enjoyment. Thank you for the enjoyment you brought to this forum ... I very much enjoyed your posts.

Bon Voyage Larry, you've done a fantistic job and no fuss or complaints about your input to the forums. I'm sorry to see you go and wish you all the best in whatever endevour you choose to follow. Should you wish to come back to these forums you'll be welcomed back with open arms.
A job well done, you deserve a rest but drop in once in awhile to say hello. Take care
Willis

Best of luck to you Larry. I always enjoyed the Thought for the Day. We all move on to other interests in life and tire of our involvement with others. May you find happiness wherever your interests take you.

Ahhhhh, I think you'll be back. At least just to look around. Will probably see ya at train shows and reading Model Railroader magazine.
It's just not that easy to shake a great hobby like this.

Say Larry,
I too am sorry to see you leave the hobby as well as your post on the thought for the day which got to be a bit trying at times I'm sure, but I also know other issues come up that do seem/are more pressing and we get pulled in other directions, at least for a time. That seems to happen to me during the Summer months along with our Nations situation right now and the economy, things sure aren't the greatest.

Hopefully your doing fine health wise as that can cause a problem too.

Anyway very sorry to see you go but a break may be just what's needed? By all means do stop by and say high from time to time, Ok?

Take care,
David Smith

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry, I'm with the others and hate to see you go. But, if you must, I wish you good luck with whatever you do! And don't be a stranger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Larry. Thanks for all the thought for the day and words over the years. Shame that you are moving on but that's life. Do what you want and what inspires you. Just remember to check in to the old coffee shop now and then just to say hi.

Back