Steel mill sounds

Bread&steel

Does anyone know :

Is there such a thing as a CD of industral sounds ??? :confused: I'm most interested in a CD of steel mills and foundry sounds. I would like to put speakers in my mill buildings and bring them to life

Larry

You know you might just do some internet searching for some mp3 sounds then burn it to a CD, I'm not on my home computer or I would look up some sound bites for you.

Nick B Thank you for your reply but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Ken ! Thank you ! $15 CD Can't bet that. I just ordered it

Okay, we've got steel mill sounds. Now we need the smells. Coke Plants were definately odorful!

Also, we need a light kit for the blast furnace. A night cast at a Blast Furnace is a spectacular sight.

Glenn

You steel mill guys...don't get mad now. My blast furnace hasn't been hot in years. It's a decaying mass of rust and dabris. Abandoned by the Calumet Iron company many years ago, it's now the Calumet Pipe and Foundry. We make sewer pipes , fire hydrants and large custom castings.

With one vary large " long campaign" cupola and two smaller cupolas, the steel mill sounds will feel right at home.

I don't know if my wife would like foundry smells in our basement

CD review

I do like most of this CD. There are some very strange sounds on this thing but mostly it's good. I wish they had broken it up into seperate tracks. I would like to use the repeat functions on certain sounds but I can't. Everything is on one track! I give this CD a C+

You're welcome. You might even be able to get an el-cheapo 512mb MP3 player, and use that. Just a few thoughts.

Back