Steam Locomotive Marker Lights

TMLW

Thunder Mt. Loco Works
I am looking for Pyle National and Adlake marker lights in HO scale like the ones you would find of the front of a steam engine. I would like ones that light up, but castings would be ok too. All i have been able to find for ones that light up and Tomar caboose lights, but no locomotive styles. I think Cal-scale makes some castings. Thanks for anyone who can help.

I have thought about that, but if i can get them already with lights i would prefer it.

It might help in your search if you called them by the correct name. the lights on the front of an engine are "classification lights" and the lights on the very rear of the train are "marker lights". They normally don't look the same.

I know they are technically called class lights, but most people on the railroads I have worked with call them marker lights just because railroads don't use them as class lights anymore.

Thanks for the website link!

I've seen the Adlake lighted caboose markers filed down into a reasonably convincing set of the round style steam locomotive class lights.

Back