Started scanning some old pictures

MikeGTW

Signalman, ESQ
Since my rr is pretty much gone I got back to scanning some of my pictures Was doing some a while back and was working on slides I have a plustek slide scanner and a whole bunch of slides anyway had done maybe a thousand and the hard drive died that I was using The read arm inside broke and scratched the platter (insert some colorfull language) I know didn't back them up my bad Well back at it again Slides and photos

Attachments

• DSC_0001.JPG
    DSC_0001.JPG
    317.6 KB · Views: 911
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    337.7 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    430.5 KB · Views: 98
Since my rr is pretty much gone I got back to scanning some of my pictures Was doing some a while back and was working on slides I have a plustek slide scanner and a whole bunch of slides anyway had done maybe a thousand and the hard drive died that I was using The read arm inside broke and scratched the platter (insert some colorfull language) I know didn't back them up my bad Well back at it again Slides and photos
Wonder what those very long depressed flats were carrying? I've seen electrical transformers cars like that, but they were not the cylindrical shape of those loads??

Wonder what those very long depressed flats were carrying? I've seen electrical transformers cars like that, but they were not the cylindrical shape of those loads??
I think they are electrical of some sort the depressed flats are GE so probably

Attachments

• 2022-09-08-0023.jpg
    2022-09-08-0023.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 65

Back