Space Mouse Rail Systems

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
Well, I've been thinking about putting together a rail site for sometime now, and while it's not nearly finished, it's out of the gate.

Ken, I got all your pictures up.

If you want to give feedback, I appreciate it. I've gotten some good suggestions so far. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

So take a gander, if what you don't see isn't done, check back. I have a lot of content going in there.

http://www.chipengelmann.com/

Chip,

Lookin' good! I'm truly honored [and humbled]:eek: that you included my photos.

One itty-bitty suggestion though: On the "photo by xxx" credit clauses, make the font smaller - or at least not bold typeface. The caption is the more important part. You're promoting the MRR club, not the photographer;)

CSX_road_slug said:
Chip,

Lookin' good! I'm truly honored [and humbled]:eek: that you included my photos.

One itty-bitty suggestion though: On the "photo by xxx" credit clauses, make the font smaller - or at least not bold typeface. The caption is the more important part. You're promoting the MRR club, not the photographer;)

And he's humble too. :D

Only two suggestion spacey.
One, keep the font large for older eyes.
Second, try not to make more than three clicks from the title page to get anywhere.
Just an idea. I have had a few sites myself and that's been a help to me anyhow.
I hope it helps you out . :)

Stephen,

Make you a deal. I'll increase the font +1 and you keep building your site for nebees. Then I'll link to it as a reference on my site.

Deal?

SpaceMouse said:
Stephen,

Make you a deal. I'll increase the font +1 and you keep building your site for nebees. Then I'll link to it as a reference on my site.

Deal?
Sure no problem :)

Back