Something New is Coming

Twforeman

the building looks great. Wish I had the room for one but maybe down the road. I see you are also selling them at Hoswap@groups.io

I have mixed feelings on that group. When I first joined a few years ago, I would put something up and boom sold. Not having that success in 2020. Best to you on sales when you restock again. Quality and value are great sellers.

TomO

Twforeman

the building looks great. Wish I had the room for one but maybe down the road. I see you are also selling them at Hoswap@groups.io

I have mixed feelings on that group. When I first joined a few years ago, I would put something up and boom sold. Not having that success in 2020. Best to you on sales when you restock again. Quality and value are great sellers.

TomO
Thanks!

I like HOSwap in general, but mostly I've been using it for buying stuff. :)

I don't know if any of the sales came from there as four were made on my Etsy store and one on Facebook. I know at least one of the sales at Etsy was a member of the forum here, but I'm not sure about the other three.

In any case, the first batch got lots of interest and they all sold so I'll make up some more in a bit. I'm also thinking about some smaller models for future projects. We'll see what comes next.

Thanks!

I like HOSwap in general, but mostly I've been using it for buying stuff. :)

I don't know if any of the sales came from there as four were made on my Etsy store and one on Facebook. I know at least one of the sales at Etsy was a member of the forum here, but I'm not sure about the other three.

In any case, the first batch got lots of interest and they all sold so I'll make up some more in a bit. I'm also thinking about some smaller models for future projects. We'll see what comes next.

Well, the building looks great and you weren’t trying to screw anybody with pricing. I think this building will be a success. Good luck.

TomO

Just a note to those who bought this kit - due to the fact that I apparently can't add up numbers, you are going to be short one 12" stick of 1/8" square stock.

Sorry for the oversite, this will be corrected in the next batch of kits.

I received my kit Friday. A very nice looking kit and the packaging was absolutely great. I am not ready to build it yet, but will do so sometime towards the end of the month. Ten pages of easy to read instructions as well as a detailed BOM. If you have experience with these types of kits, this one will be a breeze. If not, the instructions are great.
Thanks Tim, you did excellent work. I am looking forward to see what you come up with next.

Back