Some Of My Best UP Cascade Sub Photos

B_Kosanda

These photos turned out as good as they get for me. All of these are on my new extension and feature my now famous "bumpy" terrain.

Bill

Oooooo, Ahhhhhhh! Nice. Very nice! When I see work like yours, I have serious second thoughts about how long I'll be satisfied with my "toy train" layout!

Bill that "bumpy terrain" of yours looks so much better than mine it makes me feel like redoing some of mine. Just excellent and realistic looking ground cover.

I have serious second thoughts about how long I'll be satisfied with my "toy train" layout!
Claudia the garden railroad is a different concept as far as scenery goes. It takes a lot of skill and artistry to blend it all together. In your case you are working with live plants, real earth not ground synthetic materials and paint. I wouldn't mind having one here to watch while outside in the summer but the Winters and frost would make short work of it, and the summer would be spent fixing it up so Old man Winter could trash it again. :) Be Happy :)

Cheers Willis

Hi B Kosanda,
Great photos! I guess you could say I'm a fan of the Union Pacific because there's a line that travels through Flagstaff, AZ. I'm might even model the Union Pacific myself(or the BNSF railroad.) Of course I could always mix them together :D
Keep up the good work,
Chris Moore

Hey Bill! This is looking great! That ballast train reminds me of the one we saw up on the hill that year that we met. Good work!
:D

Back