Some Bashing Going on Here

CBCNSfan

Registered Member
Staff member
Here's a shot of my latest project, the top one will be my representation of a GP18 CB&CNS 4700 I believe the only GP18 used in Canada. ( probably get tongue lashing for that) I tried but couldn't get the louvers to make the doors more correct so I'll live with it. The next two will be MLW C630's CB&CNS 2003 and 2038. The last will be an MLW RS18 CB&CNS number to be decided later. They will all be powered by modified Athearn drives.
Decals and trim later this week, I'll post photos of each of them, as they are finished.

Cheers Willis

Willis,

Always enjoy seeing your model work. Those big C630’s are certainly unique.

Eagerly waiting in Reno for the updates.
Greg

I've tried getting those same louvers off. Not always a successful job with an xacto blade.

Always enjoy seeing your model work. Those big C630’s are certainly unique
Thanks Greg, It may be a week or so before I get to the biggies. The little guys are taking a bit longer to do than I thought. Seems there's always somthing left to do.

Hi Dan, if you mean the aftercooler louvers, I just use a Dremel tool and remove the whole louver area, and finish it up with files. Cement a back plate to the inside of the shell in that area and glue the pigeon hole filters to that. A careful fitting and green putty does the rest.

Cheers Willis

Back