So. Calif. Layout Tour April 21

The Yahoo group, Model Railroads of Southern California, is sponsoring its sixth free layout tour on April 21 in the Long Beach/San Pedro area and you are invited to attend. This tour coincides with Rail Festival in San Pedro and the model railroad swap meet at one of the club layouts on the tour that same day.

This will be a self-guided tour. While the layouts are within easy driving distance of each other, car pooling is recommended. Tour information, including individual and area maps, further driving directions and layout descriptions, is available in the Files Section of the group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Model_Railroads_Of_Southern_California/

SPECIAL ADDITION RAILROAD EVENTS IN SAN PEDRO ON APRIL 21-

Rail Festival
10:00 to 4:00
Corner of 6th St. & Harbor Blvd. in San Pedro
• Free parking at 22nd & Miner St.
• Take a free ride on the historic Waterfront Red Car Line to the Rail Festival!
• Featuring the Santa Fe’s steam-powered locomotive No. 3751 plus the latest in clean technology locomotives.

Persons taking this tour assume all risks and liability for their personal safety. Although I am the Moderator of this group, I am not responsible for personal loss or injury to those taking this tour.

I hope to see many of you on this tour. If you can’t make this tour, a tour of Orange County layouts is being planned for June 2. Check the group’s homepage for information around May 15.

Bob Chaparro
Group Moderator
Model Railroads of Southern California

Back