Sink Hole!

SE Lineman

"Stay on Track"
:eek:Good morning guys. A quick post before I go to work. Remember when I was use polyurethane for water on my layout ? Well as we know, my stream uswasn't sealed enough, and I got a leak. Now the kicker...I woke up this morning and found that part of my layout collasped! It seems that the urethane leaked under the foam and melted it. Thank god it on the side of the layout where no one can see, but it's right under my spur. I'm going to have to brace that spot, so my trains don't dip while going across. The funny thing (got to find a fuuny side...no?), I wanted to losely base my layout in Florida, I think I did...I got a Sinkhole! :eek:

LOL's Rob good job on modeling a Florida Sink Hole! Put a house half way in it and have an insurance adjuster denying the home owners clam and you got a 100% proto accurate model! LOL's

Sink Hole

Well actually Loco, since this happened at a park trail, I was thinking of put some barricades around the area, have a work crew milling around, and drinking beer.

Could present itself with an interesting modeling of a slow order area with the MOW crews around, but it looks kinda goofy with the roadbed being the new style plastics.

I say, from a realism aspect, fix it and put it back to normal. It wouldn't look right any other way.

Back