SIGNS for your layout

gg2.jpg

gg3.jpg

gg4.jpg

gg5.jpg

gg6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First I make these into MS Publisher. But to put them into photobucket they have to be changed into a JPEG File. Then photobucket must reduce the file then the forums also reduce them. Are you printing from the forum or copy & paste to a desktop then printing them?

Here are signs on my layout.

IMG_9583xxx.jpg

IMG_9591xx.jpg

IMGP1098xx.jpg

Another source of more modern signs is the logo off a business card.
They can be scanned into a computer and resized, or cut off the card to be mounted elsewhere.

Old match book covers too. My prized sign is a matchbook from the SF-Oak bay area for AM Radio KGO when the 1950s meant the morning Breakfast Club with Don Mc Neal. The sign is on the side of the hardware store.

Charles very nice job on the modeling! The sign on these trucks are from a scans off a matchbook covers.

IMGP1038ss.jpg

IMGP1082.jpg

IMGP1122sg.jpg

Awesome!!! Do most of these print out ready to use in HO scale? If not, what is the easiest way to learn to resize them? Thanks for this resource...just opened up a whole new level of detail when I get to this stage of my scenery!!!

Awesome! Now, how do I print and turn these into dry transfers? I know how to print the 'mirror image'. I have an ink jet printer, what do I print on to make a transfer?
Thanks,
BigMo

Tomkat, thank you very much for your time and effort for this great collection. These signs will add needed detail to some of the older buildings. Are all these signs available in a ZIP file somewhere? John

Back