Show Your Face

Here's me and the wife, second wedding, same woman! I cant' believe she kept me, even when I told her the trains had to stay!:p
I clean up pretty good.
SP Fan from Central Cal.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a charming group.

okay, I went through all my photos, there are hardly ANY of me, and they're all with horses.

here's one that's probably the best I can do:
Theo.jpg

IKNOW I have one of me on my 35th birthday somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

Hi LTF,
Good to see your picture/s.

Have you posted any RR layout shots or did I miss them?

Take care,
David

Nice Pics, wife is an equestrian fan, but we hardly ever see the jump off's on TV any more. Ah! well maybe again some day.

Cheers
Willis

LTF... I'm guessing any jump that ends with your butt in the sadle is a good jump?
So tell us, what d'ya get in the 2nd pic? Kato?

you know, I don't remember ANYthing that I got that year. {or most years}.

CBCetc, you can watch a LOT of horse action at shows on line. most of the big ones have a live link.

everyone's in FLA right now, at West Palm. I'll post the links to the GPs for you when I get to them.

Lay-out, someone asked???snork. so far, there are trains in boxes. lilliputians in bags. track in other boxes.

and several sheets of plywood on sawhorses. hows that for a start? not photo-worthy by any means.

Gee Mikey, it's been less than a year since you saw me last. Eyes going...or memory? ;)

Cindy says she owes you a hug.

Alan- I think the memory is selective the same way my wife says my hearing is selective. I only hear and remember the good things I want to enjoy.

And I am looking forward to that hug from Cindy, another warm memory to enjoy!

I know Ive posted in this thread before, it was quite some time ago and i dont member what page it was on... It was a picture of me and my girlfriend at the Del Mar horse races last year. Browsing the Coffee Shop forum and this was the first thread, and remembered I had a picture of just myself from recently (its rare that I take a picture, let along by myself! lol) so i guess i will update in this thread.... And no, my eyes are not closed, I am just looking down at the camera... lol

25722_1092176202132_1758354717_178493_314005_n.jpg

Back