Show Your Face

NWR #200

Irish Expatriate
Gonna try a copy of a thread from RRF, hope it hasn't already been done over here. Show us the person on the other side of that monitor (if you want to.) I'll start off with my ugly mug. Me in my pride and joy, SP 4404, an SD-9 by the way... Please excuse the tie dye colors, were in the midst of restoration.

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth.
roger3.jpg

Hello

Well I just couldn't resist posting this. :)
My son Zak and I on a Ski Train trip this last February having too much fun!
And another pic of what I do when I'm not working on our layout!

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I am with my oldest son, Ryan, at a dinner where I was inducted into my HS Athletic Hall of Fame (at one time i could actually run!). Ed

A picture of me...........

Here's the most recent picture of me.
I've been told that I look like a Mafioso. :D

I'd say that they're right--are you Joey Bottafuco's body guard?
(no, really, I'm just kidding-please put down those brass knuckles(required rr content)!!!!

papio said:
I'd say that they're right--are you Joey Bottafuco's body guard?
(no, really, I'm just kidding-please put down those brass knuckles(required rr content)!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Hmmm. I thought I did this already. :rolleyes: Taken on our trip to Portola (Feather River RR Days) two years ago. The dome cars were on the CZ between Emeryville and Sparks/Reno.

grande man said:
Russian, that's an awesome pic you took of the Grande SD40T2!
Thanks. More people talked to me about that engine then anything else I ever photogaphed, expect maybe BNSF 1685. I was just at the right place at the right time I guess. Only a few month or so before taking that picture, I spent two hours by the mainline there, freezing (-10-20C) and didn't see a single train.

Since that link doesn't work, I'll re-upload the photo. That beach used to be served by CN until the 60s or so.

OK, I'll try and keep this thread going.
I hope this doesn't scare to many people away. At least the loco looks cool.

curtis3126.jpg

Back