Show Us Your Desktop!

jbaakko

Diesel Detail Freak
So I know this was going around on RRF and still pops up from time to time, the desktop thread. Post up screen captures of YOUR desktop(s).

Laptops Desktop, I'll post the other comp later...
View attachment 3511

gw06.gif

In preparation for the big day :D

I had to wrestle to upload my screenshot...my monitor is 1680 x 1050 and the limit is 1600 x 1600. Ah, the inconveniences of a large monitor :rolleyes: ;)

Now if I could just find the money to buy one for my N-scale Empire it would make a great excursion train. At the Muesum of Science and Industry in Chicago they have one that when you take the tour you feel like you are riding it. The staff act as if you were in the thirties and with the moving of the rocking train and the clackity clackity sounds make you feel as if you are really on the train at speed.

Last edited:
NZRMac said:
Cool Josh, how'd you do that?

Ken.
There's a few ways, I use IrFanView's screen shot mode, but you can press the "print screen" button on your keyboard, then open paint and paste, it should be there. then when you save the paint file just change the file type to save as a JPEG instead of Bitmap...

Here's mine, the old Seattle & North Coast right of way just east of Port Angeles, WA. Looking north towards the Straight of Juan De Fuca.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back