September 2006 Photo Contest

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
September 2006 Photo Contest

This month's topic is Freestyle, Your best layout pic.

Only one entry per member please.

Here's how to enter.

Go to the September 2006 Model Railroad Contest Section of the Photo Gallery at the link below.

showgallery.php

Click on the "Upload Photos" link
Fill in ALL the fields and submit your entry

It's just that simple!

Thanks for entering the Contests, and good luck to All.

Hi everyone. Instead of redundantly posting the contest pics here, let's just access them at the gallery with the link in the post above. I know this is a departure from the past norm, but let's give it a trial run. If anyone knows of a reason this would be a problem, please let me know. I'll still post the photos to a voting thread at the beginning of each new month, as we've done in the past.

Instead of locking this thread, we'll now leave it open for comments on the current contest.

We've got some great entries so far this month (as usual). Thanks for everyone's interest in the Contests and keep posting those pics! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
grande man said:
Click on the "Upload Photos" link
I do not get (or at least can't find) an "upload Photos" link on that page. All I can see is the photos already uploaded.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are logged in, the upload photos button is on the right hand side of the page next to the logout button. Look in the colored bar about halfway down the page after it loads.

rhoward said:
If you are logged in, the upload photos button is on the right hand side of the page next to the logout button. Look in the colored bar about halfway down the page after it loads.

Ok, here is the deal. I looked where described and there was nothing there, but I got to thinking why is the button "login" instead of "logout". So I logged in there (after all the fun stuff of e-mailing passwords and stuff) and it worked. Then one must re-login to get back over here.

Back