Semi-trailers HO scale

trailrider

Some outfit is coming out with semi-trailers in HO scale that have the Strick logo in the oval on them (NOT StrickLease). They are various decorations, but have the Strick logo in the oval at the corners. They aren't out yet. Sometime in 2021. I can't find the dealers that will have them.

Some outfit is coming out with semi-trailers in HO scale that have the Strick logo in the oval on them (NOT StrickLease). They are various decorations, but have the Strick logo in the oval at the corners. They aren't out yet. Sometime in 2021. I can't find the dealers that will have them.
My dad worked for Strick back in the late 80’s/early 90’s.

My dad worked for Strick back in the late 80’s/early 90’s.
Whereabouts? Have a close relative who also worked for Strick as a sales rep. BTW the models that (IIRC) Athearn put out that were supposedly Freuhof, with the three closely-spaced external ribs over the landing gear were typical of Strick. At one time Strick trailer was bought from the family by Freuhof, but later sold back to them.

Whereabouts? Have a close relative who also worked for Strick as a sales rep. BTW the models that (IIRC) Athearn put out that were supposedly Freuhof, with the three closely-spaced external ribs over the landing gear were typical of Strick. At one time Strick trailer was bought from the family by Freuhof, but later sold back to them.
Fairless Hills, PA(between Philly & Trenton, NJ). He was a computer programming analyst.

Back