season greetings

WT fan

Have a good advent time.
The first sledges arrived in the shops. The decoration received a Christmas Note. The fir tree, even with artificial snow, is lit.

How do you make your season pictures? I'm shy of snow. Would it be removeable???? So I made my pictures without snow.

Wolfgang

I've used cooking flour for snow for many years. It's cheap and fluffy and cleans up after using a vacuum cleaner. See my photo in this month's photo contest, and the one attached to this message.

Railphotog: THAT is the atmosphere of the days before Christmas!!:)
very nic picture...

Jos

Seasons greetings

Happy Holidays Nice picture Railphotog/ here's a little cheer to add to the season !!!

Paul: Very enjoyable picture. That is just exactly what I wished when I was (am:rolleyes: ) a little boy in the 60's...sweet memories.....

Wolfgang: Looks if it is very comfy inside the freightbuilding and I do not miss the snow, nice shot. It is like christmas here in West Europe;)

Jos

I used snow in a spray can for this picture, it sticks very well to anything. It was just a test on an unfinished section of layout
PB260072.jpg

WT fan: VERY NICE PIC!..love the Simpson billboard!
Railphotog: THATS AWESOME!!! Thats a "10"! love the detail on the engine and the footprint marks on the flat car...very real looking!
OldGettysk: I have a couple of those still in the box. (that was a burger joint set I believe, if its the sames one I have)
Steve B: Thats a blizzard!!!! Very Cool!!!

Yeah Trucula that was the Anastasia Train. And you know it is still running on the original battery !!!!

Yeah Trucula that was the Anastasia Train. And you know it is still running on the original battery !!!!

Must have the "Marching Bunny" in it! LOL
:D

I think I bought like 3-4 of them and never opened a couple of them. I was an old Nascar collector and had to buy 2 of everything when I could and never open none...Now under my bed and closets are full of plastic tubs with non opened Nascar cars and sprint car!!

Back