Scratchbuilt Class A climax

Shamus

Well here's something I scratchbuilt last week, it started out as going to be just a Class A climax (Very small one) but ended up with a crane on the rear. The motor for this is a Spud (Tenshodo) and I wired the front tracks so all wheels powered it.

Shamus

clicra02.jpg

Nice Work.

Gee, can I borrow some of your spare time? I only have 6 major building to start and maybe 4 more engines to finish. All of which I have been trying to find the time for for 3 years!!!! :confused:

Paul that is a real gem. But I hope your track is in good shape so you don't have to use it :D another prize winner for sure
Cheers Willis

Hi,
I know no one has replied to this post in about a month, but I still have to say WOW :eek: ! Two thumbs up! Good job Shamus (I mean that :D ) Do you think maybe you could scratch build some more and sell them :p
Keep up the good work,
Chris Moore

> Well here's something I scratchbuilt last week...

Last week, eh? Gee, it would only take me a couple months. Course it wouldn't come out looking nearly as good...

Many thanks, well I am retired LOL

chrismoore93 said:
Hi,
I know no one has replied to this post in about a month, but I still have to say WOW :eek: ! Two thumbs up! Good job Shamus (I mean that :D ) Do you think maybe you could scratch build some more and sell them :p
Keep up the good work,
Chris Moore

Orders taken anytime. all I need is a chassis to work from.

Shamus

> Orders taken anytime. all I need is a chassis to work from.

Great, we've got a 3 truck Willamette that needs some work. :)

modelbob said:
> Orders taken anytime. all I need is a chassis to work from.

Great, we've got a 3 truck Willamette that needs some work. :)

Okay, send it me LOL

Shamus

Back