Scratch building a concrete bridge

That bridge looks great! I hope you'll post more shots as the rest of the scenery around it is completed.

that bridge looks great I'm wanting to build one on my layout what are you useing for the sides ? good looking bridge.

Most of the bridge was made from Walthers concrete road systems. The sides were made from some other mfg. side walks turned over. The track sits on 3/8 inch plywood you can't see and go into a series of bridges I'll upload a photo.

Great pics and GREAT idea for it. I may have to "learn" from that, as I have quite a few to build myself.

NYCGeorge: very,very nice modelled concrete bridge!:eek:
You were lucky as you took the last picture....at the same time 4 engines showing up. Dream of every( or is it any?:confused: ) railfan

Jos

NYCGeorge: very,very nice modelled concrete bridge!:eek:
You were lucky as you took the last picture....at the same time 4 engines showing up. Dream of every( or is it any?:confused: ) railfan

Jos

I'm with Jos, we couldn't be so lucky!!

Glad you enjoyed the site.

Johnny

Josh: Do they have to be like these...watch attached pictures..
BTW Still Great website with the pictures that deals with the cajonpass. The left one is already my favorite. Not because of the trees/shrubs!!;)

Jos

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuppers those are some of the places, though hard to see in the first shot, its actually a block culvert, the one I'll be scratch building.

Back