Santa Fe All The Way

chrismoore93

Central Phoenix Railroad
Hi guys and gals,
I think I've chosen the roadname I'm going to use for my layout. As you can tell It's the Santa Fe Railway (AT&SF.) I'm going to try to make up a subdivision somewhere in AZ (Arizona). Still have to find out where I'm going to put it :D Garage might be the place, no spare bedroom, maybe outside :p Sorry! Didn't mean to bore you :rolleyes: Or did I :) :) :) :)

maybe outside
Hmmmm!! seems we've been through this before! :D
Glad you picked out a roadname, everybody loves UP and they.ve had some mighty nice steamers in the past. A name is important as a locater for the base of operations if you are following a prototype road.
Cheers Willis

Last edited by a moderator:
CBCNSfan,
Just found out there is a short line railway in Arizona. The Apache Railway, I could possibly model them as well. Of course then I'd have to get locos custom painted and get custom decals. I'll post some info later.
Thanks

chrismoore93 said:
Hi guys and gals,
I think I've chosen the roadname I'm going to use for my layout. As you can tell It's the Santa Fe Railway (AT&SF.) I'm going to try to make up a subdivision somewhere in AZ (Arizona). Still have to find out where I'm going to put it :D Garage might be the place, no spare bedroom, maybe outside :p Sorry! Didn't mean to bore you :rolleyes: Or did I :) :) :) :)

Chris,
Hello, I am also doing my layout on the ATSF line in Arizona between Holbrook (where the Apache short line meets don'tcha know) and Flagstaff. I have got together a good deal of info on it although I'm modeling in the transition era, but if you need any info etc just let me know I'd be happy to share what I have so far.

Thats sounds good, although as planning goes on, my road may change. But any info to help me would be great! Do you have any photos of your layout?
-Chris

Back